1. 10 Lotto Playing Mistakes You Should Avoid At Any Cost:
Every day I see lottery players making these obvious mistakes, and wondering why they are not getting more wins. So here is 10 playing errors you MUST avoid – it will make you a better player:
1. Don’t play just when you feel like it. Have a timetable and stick to it. Once a week, twice a month… whatever it is, set your play times in concrete.
2. Don’t play on popular days. Many players lock themselves into a Saturday game and have to share their jackpot with dozens of others. Ask your local lotto shop which day is least popular and play on that one.
3. Don’t mess with a system that works. Some Silver Lotto System buyers put their own numbers in ‘for good luck.’ This will give them worse results. You cannot beat a proven system.
4. Don’t change your numbers. If you have the budget to play 20 lines
from the Lottery Crusher Software, then stick to those numbers each game. Don’t
think another different 20 lines for every game will be better – it won’t.
5. Don’t miss games. The major winners in any lotto game play EVERY
time until their win comes up.
6. Don’t give up too soon. Every breakthrough in life – and lotto – has come just when things seem to be at their bleakest.
7. Don’t think you know it all. Learning about how this Lottery Winning Software works will definitely give you information that could improve your winning streak.
8. Don’t think you are losing your entry fee (buying tickets) when you don’t get a win. Paying for your tickets is a necessary requirement, and you need to be in to win.
9. Don’t play games with 7 balls if you want frequent winnings. Stick with low ball games. Play 5 ball games, then 6 ball games only if you have no other choice. The odds of winning improve with the lower ball games.
10. Don’t play the games with the highest numbers – instead, play the game with the lowest. The lower the number of numbers in your game, the better your odds. If you have a choice of playing two games containing, say, 35 numbers or 60 – go for low!
2. (3) Essential Tips For Your Lottery Game:
1. The game is state backed. Make sure your government is behind it for added security.
2. Do not play lottery games that use computer generated numbers. Make sure they are real balls – ping pong balls are most common – in a washer barrel machine.
3. Ensure the draw is a continuous one filmed from start to end without a break. Why? There’s some rumors going round that the computer generated random numbers (RNG) some games use may not be secure. There is a chance that they could be manipulated, hijacked or have hidden features that alter the draw. This also applies to online lotto as well. The chances of getting a win when you can’t physically see the numbers being
drawn makes these difficult to play without risk. The best way to get entirely random numbers and be sure of your game is to do this:
A. Monitor the numbers from past draws and ensure they don’t follow a strange or unexplained pattern.
B. Play games that have a manual number selection with no human intervention and plenty of security. No computer-generated numbers!
3. Should You Play 7 Ball Games?
I often recommend not playing the big games – the ones with a large number of balls and numbers, and especially the 7 ball games (6 main balls and a jackpot ball).
Here’s why you should avoid these big games:
1. More people are attracted to these games because of the higher winning amounts. That means your prize could be shared by many others. Suddenly your $100 million could become just $2 million, and maybe paid over 20 years too.
2. You have to spend more. That extra 7 ball hugely increases the amount you have to spend on tickets.
3. The length of time you have to play to get better odds increases a lot. While you might have a big win every year with a smaller game, the sheer numbers of a 7 ball game means you might have to play for 10 years to get lucky.
4. The high odds of 7 ball games make your win chances very slim. You’ll need lots of luck to even get a free ticket.
4. Do You Make These 5 Common Game & Ticket Mistakes?
Many lottery players make these 5 common mistakes when they play:
1. They play on the wrong day. Every Lotto game in the world has a popular day. It may be that the prizes have jackpotted to become the biggest on that day. Or it could be a day that
most people have free to buy a ticket… for example a Saturday. Here’s the problem. When everybody plays at the same time, the number of tickets in circulation for the game are huge. The solution is to play on a less popular day. You find that out by asking your friendly Lotto shop store. They’ll soon tell you which days are least frequented by players.
2. They don’t play enough lines. Some players expect to get a good result on playing simply 1-3 lines of the Lottery Winning Formula. While it is true you will get a better result by playing these small number of lines – one or two lines are not enough at any time.
Instead of playing a small number of lines every week, you should save them up until you can afford to play a number of lines in one hit. Take a couple of lines in between these times just to keep your enthusiasm going.
3. They fill out the tickets incorrectly.
For some reason, some Silver Lotto System buyers want to change the order of numbers each time they play. This is not the way the system is designed to work. Use the same numbers each time.
4. They play too many games.
A lot of players are conditioned to play once or twice a week. The problem is that it becomes very expensive if they play games that don’t have a matching number selection at that time. You can get around that with the Lottery Crusher Software. It selects the games which have the best match. It uses Real Data From Your Actual State or Country’s Lotto.
5. They are too impatient.
A lot of people write and tell me they are only winning a few hundred dollars a month. They asked me what the problem is. The answer… there is no problem. The Silver Lotto System is working. They can easily tell that because it’s a simple fact that many people don’t win this amount even once in several years.
These small wins show the system works and it only remains to stay in the winning pattern and wait until the numbers get the Big One!
5. Should You Buy From A Lucky Shop?
Are you a lucky lotto shop ticket buyer? Do you search out the shops which
have had the largest number of winners to buy your tickets?
Actually luck doesn’t help you one tiny bit in where you buy your tickets. In fact, the shop that advertises a large number of lotto division winners may not be lucky at all – but busy!
These ‘lucky’ shops do nothing more than get a larger percentage of lotto ticket buyers than their competitors. There’s no such place as a lucky store!
6. How To Make Your lottery Tickets Secure?
If you don’t want to lose your winnings before you get them, here’s 5 essential things you should do first so you don’t get caught out with a loss of a lifetime:
1. Photocopy your tickets. Store them in a safe place.
2. Write your name on every winning ticket. Include the words “ticker owner” if you wish, but generally you’ll be able to prove your name with your ID or driver’s licence etc.
3. If you give lotto tickets as a gift, make sure the recipient can claim them. If the game requires players over the age of 18, it will be a few long years before your 12 year-old niece or nephew gets to spend their $50 million from the ticket you gave them for their birthday.
4. Playing in a syndicate? At the very least you should have a document signed by everyone who takes part, with a brief description of the games you are playing, the amount you put in and what share you will get on winning. It keeps everyone honest.
If you are ready to learn how to win the lottery then you are in the right place. Our lottery software has been tested and tweaked to make sure you are putting the maximum lottery odds in your favor. Trying to predict the lottery for the average person can be a difficult task, especially if you do not have the right lottery program at your fingertips.